Full Time Employee Benefit Information
- Competitive salary
- Matching 401K up to 7.5%
- Paid Sick leave
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays (double time and a half if worked)
- Paid for Continuous Medical Education
- Trade Time
- Paid Medical and Dental (100% for employee and 50% for dependent/family)
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
A North Carolina certification must be obtained prior to employment. All candidates must obtain NC driver license within 90 days of employment. Any employment offers will be pending drug screening, background check and passing the Wake County EMS System Entry process and Physical Agility Test.
- Ability to work in different environmental conditions including extremes of temperature.
- Ability to carry 200 pounds with assistance.
- Ability to wear a full-face mask and any other equipment as required by the Homeland Security Act.
For questions regarding full-time or casual time employment, please contact our Chief Steve Cohen. Feel free to download and fill out our application here: Cary Area EMS Application